Friends of Concert Bells
A GREAT WAY TO SUPPORT THE ARTS
NEW! Donate Online. No PayPal account is needed to use your credit card.
(Texas Residents Only)
Be a part of Concert Bells of Fort Worth by joining our Friends Program.
Your membership helps us bring handbell music to our community and brings you many benefits. Details about the program are below.
Friend to Friend Newsletter
- Published twice a year
- Handbell tips and techniques for ringers & directors
- News about Concert Bells
- Calendar of Events
- Advance notice of our concerts, workshops, and other special events
- Your name will appear in our concert programs as a “Friend of Concert Bells of Fort Worth”
- Be among the first to hear about public concerts, special workshops, and other events sponsored by CBFW.
Director’s Circle: $360 or more
President’s Circle: $240 - $359
Premier Circle: $120 - $239
Grand Circle: $60 - $119
Contributor: up to $59
What Difference Will It Make?
CBFW cannot operate without your monetary support, too. Any amount, no matter how small, can make a huge difference. Please consider becoming a Friend or renewing your membership at a higher level.
What could $20 do for CBFW ($1.80 per month)?
- 2 mallets
- A year’s supply of handbell polish
- Parts to repair bells
What could $65 do for CBFW ($5.00 per month)?
- Membership fees to AGEHR for 1 year
- 14 copies of one piece of music for a concert
- Programs for a small sized concert
What could $240 do for CBFW ($20.00 per month)?
- Pay for an instrumentalist for a concert
- Programs for 2 large sized concerts
Our Wish List
Any contributions toward our goal would be greatly appreciated.
- Lower Seventh Octave of chimes (Total Cost: $6,260 including racks & cases; Individual Chimes: approx. $760 each)
Friends Volunteer Opportunities
Concert Volunteer Opportunities
Do you attend our concerts?
At each one, we need several volunteers.
We set up the necessary tables or counters, provide the materials and instructions, and take everything down after the concert. You are the staff, acting as host or hostess outside the concert hall, and answering questions as you are able.
If you would be willing to fulfill any of these functions, at contact us. Let us know if you have a particular concert or locale in mind. Concert volunteers always hear the concert for free.
- Friends Table
- The Friends Table holds information about our organization (newsletters, flyers, pictures, a notebook documenting our history) and must be staffed before and after the concert.
- CD Sales
- At each concert our CD will be for sale. We need volunteers to sell the CD, handle the money (cash or checks), and keep the necessary records for sales tax purposes.
- Ticket Sales
- For some of our concerts, there is an admission charge. We need people to sell the tickets.
- Sample duties of ushers: Take tickets. Hand out programs. Help concertgoers find seats. Count the audience, once the concert is well underway.
Professional Volunteer Opportunities
Are you a lawyer, accountant, insurance executive, or other professional willing to lend your expertise to a small non-profit organization? From time to time, we have need of your services.
Please contact us.
- Board of Directors
- Each year we have places for several community members on our Board. We need persons with an interest in our activities, whether or not they have particular professional expertise to offer.
To voice an interest, email us.
- Host A Concert
- Do you know of a venue that would like to host one of our concerts? We would love to learn of new opportunities.
Contact Karen Thompson by e-mail or call (817) 281-1647