You can help us while doing your normal shopping. Do you know how?
- There are grocery programs with Kroger and Tom Thumb
- Online shopping can earn money for Concert Bells through iGive or OnCause
- Do you use credit/debit cards?
Link them to Concert Bells through OneCause to earn money for CBFW
- Use iSearchiGive.com for internet search - each request earns CBFW $.01
The details to all of the programs are below.
Help CBFW by linking your Tom Thumb and Kroger preferred cards to Concert Bells.
Kroger’s Community Rewards®
- Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising for Concert Bells easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- Visit Kroger’s Community Rewards Program Page
- Sign In or Create an Account to Enroll.
- Follow the online instructions. They appear to be very straight forward.
- When prompted, enter Concert Bells organization number - 81021 - Click “SEARCH”
- Select Concert Bells of Fort Worth Inc as the organization you wish to support - Click “SAVE”
- Go to your Account Settings. From this page you can confirm that your Reward Card is connected to your onine account, verify that Concert Bells is your chosen Community Reward recipient and update/edit anything other information pertaining to your account.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Get a Reward Card, if you don’t already have one.
- Present it to the cashier before your order is scanned, and ask that it be linked to organization number 8040. This linking needs to be done only once.
- Thereafter, whenever you use your Reward Card, CBFW will receive a rebate.
Helping Concert Bells through these programs listed below costs you nothing. You pay exactly the same amount as you would pay for these purchases without sending a rebate our way. So why not participate and support the arts through your regular shopping?
- Online Shopping
- OneCause Visa Platinum
- Visa Rewards Merchants
- Neighborhood Merchants
- Recycle to Contribute
Sign-up as a new user or log-in and select Concert Bells of Fort Worth as your cause.
FYI: You can use your Schoolpop user login information on OneCause.
When you start your everyday shopping at OneCause.com, you will contribute up to 20% of every eligible purchase to Concert Bells of Fort Worth, at no extra cost to you! Simply shop online at hundreds of well-known merchants, save money with valuable Coupons & Deals and earn contributions on every eligible purchase.
Contribute to Concert Bells with every purchase you make, anywhere at all. You can with the OneCause Visa® Platinum! You will earn a 1% contribution on total spending, a $20 bonus contribution with your first purchase and up to a 9% contribution at the stores and catalogs of Visa Rewards Merchants. Start contributing more today!
Prefer shopping in stores and through catalogs? Support Concert Bells when you do! Simply use your registered OneCause Visa® Platinum at participating Visa Rewards Merchants, including Pottery Barn, Marriott, Hard Rock Cafe and Eddie Bauer. Every purchase will contribute 1% for using your Visa and up to 9% extra from the merchant -- contributions only available to OneCause Visa Platinum cardholders.
Contribute to Concert Bells when you shop at your favorite neighborhood stores and service providers, including local dry cleaners, pizza shops, and even hair and nail salons! Simply use your registered credit and debit cards at Neighborhood Merchants to earn contributions today.
Go green for Concert Bells! Recycle used printer cartridges and cell phones to earn contributions through OneCause and its partner FundingFactory.
SEARCH and SHOPPING on the the web can help Concert Bells of Fort Worth!
iGive offers the opportunity to easily raise money for Concert Bells. Using the the iSearchiGive search engine, you will earn a penny a search. When shopping at brand name online stores through the iGive Mall a portion of each purchase is donated to Concert Bells. SAVE money with exclusive coupons/free shipping deals. Plus, when you shop within 45 days of registering we’ll donate an extra $5 to Concert Bells! With over 680 participating stores, it's easy to find the things you need AND support a good cause.
- Login if you are a member (register if you aren’t, and be sure you designate Concert Bells of Fort Worth as your “cause”), and window shop. It’s free, safe, and easy to join.
- Shop through iGive.com OR just surf their stores.
- iGive’s online mall features trusted online retailers like Landsí End, Staples, NORDSTROM, JCPenney, eBay, Expedia.com, Barnes & Noble, QVC, & PETsMART to name just a few!
- Up to 26% of EACH purchase is donated, plus a bonus $5 donation if you shop within 45 days.
- MORE INCENTIVES for iGive.com Shoppers:
- SALES & COUPONS to save you money
- VIRTUAL KARMA from supporting CBFW
- $5 FREE donation when you shop within 45 days!
- Use the iSearchiGive internet search tool and $.01 will be added to the Concert Bells Cause
- Go to the iGive website.